Monday, November 25, 2013

♡ Room Decor ♡


Hey guys! I've been really absent from all my social networking sites except for twitter. I don't really feel motivated to post anything since school has been a bit difficult recently. On Wednesday it's Thanksgiving break so I'll be posting more about what's happening for Thanksgiving and all that! ♥ Follow me on twitter, which I'm really active on or my tumblr and insta! Links are the little gifs in my about me c:


These are just a few things I came across while looking for cute things to put in my room and I'd like to share some with ya'll! I guess it'll show you more of my personal style which is, you could say a bit "earthy!" 


(I just ordered this and it'll arrive soon so I'll show ya'll!)







2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out the questions on my blog! x

    michelleytan.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you so much, michelle! I'll answer your questions on my next blogpost :3

      Delete

thank you for commenting! i'll get back to you as soon as i can ヽ(●´ε`●)ノ♡~