Wednesday, October 23, 2013

♡ Lulus Boots Review ♡


The perfect boots for fall just arrived to my house today. I got these boots from Lulus, thanks to Jasmineblu for doing a review on them and Bri (pastelbaby, check out her blog! Shes so sweet and adorable I love her!) for helping me pick out a color! 


This is the style boots I've been wanting for a while! They were $36 and shipping was $7. I bought a size 7.5, usually I'm around a 7 but they were out of stock so I sized up. I knew they were going to be a bit too big in the first place but now I just have more wiggle room and I can wear thick socks~


I really like the back because of the zipper! It makes it easier to take off my boots. The heel is also a perfect size, not too big or too small. 


There was also glue seeping out but it's not that obvious! Other than that they look really nice. I brightened the photo so you could see the glue better but it made the boots look off black sorry! Overall I really like them and will be perfect for winter and autumn so I hope they hold up.
Rating

Also, for 15% off your order, use the code: Fab15

1 comment:

thank you for commenting! i'll get back to you as soon as i can ヽ(●´ε`●)ノ♡~