Wednesday, July 16, 2014

CUTE SHOES ♡


Hey guys! It's been a while since I've posted something. Since it's still summer, it's not too late to buy cute flats and sandals! Not all of these shoes are for summer, I just picked a few that were cute! I also noticed i gravitate towards black shoes.. 
I haven't bought from La Moda before but they have really cute shoes and reasonable prices! I almost bought from them but they didn't have any of the ones I wanted in stock for my size :-(. They don't have many different colours to chose from (in my opinion, that's so much better and easier). I love their shoe collection because they're more  "what's in now" if you know what I mean. On the downside to everyone not from the UK,/Europe, shipping is around $16 and you can only order two shoes per package! 


Asos kind of gives off a more high fashion/sophisticated vibe to me every time I go on. I bought my jelly shoes from them a while back which are still adorable to me! The selection is really nice and there's a lot to chose from which is nice. They offer free shipping for everyone, anywhere! I really like the white flats in this post too~ 
white sandal // black strapped heels // white t-strap flats // woven sandals // black jelly heels



I feel like Modcloth is featured everywhere on my blog. I adore everything about them! They mostly have retro/vintage clothing and is really cute to wear anytime of the year. They have free shipping if you spend over $50 and comes with a small gift too! I usually buy my pastel/cuter clothes from them and everything is so nice! You can't really buy anything similar to them anywhere else, it's pretty much one of a kind. 
scalloped sandal // brown oxford heels // white oxford heels // tan booties // lace flats



I don't shop from Forever 21 a lot but sometimes they have really cheap knock offs of big brands! Forever is really popular so don't get upset when you see other people with the same thing, someone else will have it~ Anyways, I saw the pastel combat boots and it reminded me of the Doc Martens pastel ones that aren't available anymore! Some of their shoes look pretty classy too but not for everyday wear. Their quality is OK on everything they have basically. They also have really cute socks for around a dollar!
cut out flats // pastel boots // laced heels // black woven flats // strapped sandal


5 comments:

  1. omg im dying the white sandals are so cute!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the shoes from Modcloth!! ^^

    Cristielle |Fairytale Princess ☾•*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great footwear choices! I love forever 21 shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lamoda have great shoe choices. I always shop at their store!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would definitely share this post to my niece. She loves Forever 21 so much. Thank you. Great post.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting! i'll get back to you as soon as i can ヽ(●´ε`●)ノ♡~