Saturday, September 28, 2013

♡ Cute Fall Outfits ♡


Autumn, my favorite season is finally here! Portland is only now getting rainy and cold which makes me so happy! These are just a few outfit ideas and all of these are found on Romwe. They have super cute clothes and stocked up for fall clothes so check it out! 

This outfit would be perfect for days that are chilly at school or just going out. It's also really light which makes it super cute. I bought the cardigan while making this post so I'll do a review on it when it comes!

When it gets colder I tend to dress darker than usual (if that's even possible). This would look cute with a black beanie or black thick cardi to keep you warm! I'm so in love with the bag and boots, hopefully I can get them because they would match everything!
Next is a pretty basic outfit but still adorable! Instead of the chain necklace, you could wear a comfy circle or infinity scarf to stay warm. It's a cute outfit for school and would look nice with any type of shoe! Wearing tights also give you a little extra layer or warmth even though it doesn't seem like much.

Lastly, you could never go wrong with black. When I'm too lazy or as last minute outfits, I throw a bunch of clothes together and end up being all black! This would work for going to school or just with some friends. Instead of patterned leggings you could wear all black ones and pair the super cute boots with thick socks that show a bit. The cardi is really thick too so it'll work for winter too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting! i'll get back to you as soon as i can ヽ(●´ε`●)ノ♡~