Thursday, October 3, 2013

♡ Ocean Salt Review ♡


I went to Lush a couple of weeks ago and finally was able to buy this! I've wanted it for a while now since there's been so many good reviews. First off, this was amazing. It's a really nice to exfoliate your skin with and feels really smooth! There's vodka in it which makes it burn a little but it tightens your pores. You can also use it on your body, usually I put it on areas that get a little itchy and dry. I use this around 2-3 times a week and it;s almost gone! :c The only downside is that it's so expensive. I bought the biggest jar since I share with my sister. 

Overall I recommend it to anyone! It works well with all skin types and lasts a long time. It's worth the price! I'm really happy with most of Lush's products, they always seem to work really well! 

Rating!



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting! i'll get back to you as soon as i can ヽ(●´ε`●)ノ♡~