Sunday, October 13, 2013

♡ Juju Shoes ♡




Bringing the 90's back with these super cute shoes called JuJu
I bought these as Asos and they're on sale right now! I'll link a few places at the end where you can find them in different colours. They arrived at my house about a week ago but the weather isn't very nice so they don't really match anything for autumn/winter. Jujus are made of jelly plastic and are 100% recyclable! 


They're pretty comfy but when I don't wear them with socks the buckle area chafes my skin a bit, only because I tighten them all the way. When I got them, I ordered my regular size (7) and they're a little too big but it's not a huge problem!  I'll be wearing these more in the spring and summer time to match more of my clothes. 

They look really cute with long socks- frilly and patterned would look the best or just without socks! I'd pair them with black leggings and a sweater if you're feeling lazy. Dresses and skirts for more of a feminine look! I'm iffy on wearing them with jeans only because I don't wear jeans and my color might not match. Jujus come in so many colours it's crazy! I'm thinking of buying the black ones with a little heel next time. 



One of my recent outfits with my adorable shoes  Every time I wear them, I end up saying "jujus" every 5 minutes! Not sure why.. My Dress is from H&M and the cardi is from Romwe- if anyone wants, I could do a review on the cardigan since I just bought it too. 

Overall I really love my new shoes! The only problem is the size so I might recommend going down half or a full size :c but it's not a huge issue at all. Super happy with my purchase! 

Stores with Jujus!
 Asos
                 Urban Outfitters
      DollsKill
                     American Apparel 



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting! i'll get back to you as soon as i can ヽ(●´ε`●)ノ♡~