Tuesday, October 8, 2013

♡ Cosmetic Warrior Review ♡


The cosmetic warrior is a fresh face mask from Lush! I'm cursed with combination skin, my T-zone is oily but my cheeks are really dry. This mask could be used for anyone but I really recommend it for people who wear make up everyday. I use this once or twice a week and I love it! The only thing I don't like is that it smells pretty foul, you get passed it after a while though. I'm just going to keep this post short, it works well and helps clear up your acne. I'm breaking out right now :c so putting this on will hopefully lessen it! 


This is what it looks like inside! It smells like garlic and feels a little chunky but smooths out after applying. Don't forget to refrigerate it! Also, if you bring in 5 empty cans of Lush products they give you a free face mask! I never realized this until recently, it says right on the cap so I'm collecting my cups now!



Pros
Cleans out your pores
Removes makeup
Clears acne
Softens face
Not greasy
 Moisturizes  

Cons
Smells bad 
In store only


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting! i'll get back to you as soon as i can ヽ(●´ε`●)ノ♡~