Sunday, October 27, 2013

♡ Recent Buys ♡


First off, I'm sorry for the horrible lighting :c Portland is too cloudy to have good lighting and my room doesn't make it any better. Anyways, I've been saving up recently to get a laptop! I don't have a job (yet) so all my money is from collecting loose change, sad but true. I don't want to wait till my senior year to apply for a scholarship to be able to get one. All of these things are just stuff I got pretty recently!


I bought the dress and circle scarf from h&m yesterday. The dress was on sale for only $15, what a steal! It's really cute and looks denim but the lighting once again, makes it look a bit weird. I got an xs and it fit perfectly! The scarf is really cute but the material is pretty cheap and has weird glittery thread woven in which I hate and didn't notice until I got home. I'm keeping it because I don't own any other scarves and it was less than $10! 


This is a headband I got from my friend, Lilian! They're all hand made and they're super adorable! She sells them on Instagram but I don't know if she ships them to other states. They're really comfy and warm! I wear mine all the time at home so my hair doesn't get in my face. I really want to get a scarf or another headband from her soon! If you're a Portlander check her out on her shop here and her main here


Yes, I bought books. Every time I go shopping, Barnes n Noble's calls my name or something because I always end up going there! Unwholly is the second book to a series- the first book is Unwind and it's one of my favorites! Currently, I'm reading Looking for Alaska! 


This is one of my favorite movies! I love Stephen King's books and movies. The cover is also a sticker on my water bottle and everyone compliments it which is really funny! That's all I have for now but I'll be making posts more frequently and if you have any requests, comment below or say so on my ask.fm! I hope you all have a great day 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting! i'll get back to you as soon as i can ヽ(●´ε`●)ノ♡~