Saturday, November 2, 2013

♡ What I did today ♡


Hey guys! I've been really busy with school and job hunting which has been wearing me out. Today, my mom, sisters, and I went out to go eat at Sinju sushi at a nearby mall. It's my favourite Japanese restaurant because it's so nice and yummy! Pretty expensive but the food is really amazing. 


This is my favourite all time drink, lavender lemonade! If it's ever on the menu at any place, try it! Usually they come in mason jars but I got a cup :c




I got a sushi plate called oswego! I always get this because it's so good and probably the best sushi I've ever had. They have really good salad too! The vinaigrette is really weird and I can't tell what they use but it's super yummy! 






I didn't have a lot of money so I couldn't get much at the mall. My mom bought me the Pink perfume, it's the only fragrance I really use. Finally, I got the beanie I've been wanting! It's maroon which is my favourite colour. I don't know if I look acceptable in beanies.. Anyways, that's all I did today! What a boring life. I hope you had a good day today as well peace out kittens!




1 comment:

  1. My life is more boring bby believe me, BUT BEANIES WOULD SUIT YOU SO WELL <3 I'm jealous :c

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting! i'll get back to you as soon as i can ヽ(●´ε`●)ノ♡~