Wednesday, December 25, 2013

♡ DIY Peppermint bark ♡


MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I know it's kind of too late for this post but I've made peppermint bark twice and it's really quick and easy! I'm bringing a few bags of it to a Christmas party on Saturday and I have the cutest outfit that I can't wait to show you guys! The recipe is really easy and turns out really yummy!

That's really it for this post, it's really short but oh well! Tell me if you guys end up making some and I hope everyone is having a fabulous day! Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night! Quote favourite Halloween/Christmas movie haha. 


3 comments:

  1. Bless your soul for making this post. I love love love Peppermint bark. I know it's kinda self explanatory on how to make it, but ahhh thanks for sharing :3
    Merry Christmas!

    http://pastel-mermaid.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so yummy! I got some candy canes in my stocking so I'm probably going to try this out since I have them already~ love your blog by the way, it's lovely!
    ☆ pumpkaboo.blogspot.com ☆

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look very delicious! I never tried any before. Thank you for making this, I thin I'll try out this recepie to share with my family xoxo ♡

    Cristielle |Fairytale Princess ☾•*

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting! i'll get back to you as soon as i can ヽ(●´ε`●)ノ♡~