Sunday, January 19, 2014

♡ Recent thrifty buys ♡


Hey babes! I bought a couple things and everything is under $20! I'm also working on a few posts so if you want me to blog about something tell me on my ask.fm


Okay, so i'm a chunky boot kinda gal. I got these at Marshalls for $20. They're pretty cute but not what I've been looking for. As you can see, it's kind of shiny and haven't given me blisters yet! I also like how there's a zipper on the side so it's quick to put on. 



My mom went thrifting a couple days ago and she got me this skirt! It's from Topshop and was only $2! The material is really similar to American Apparel corduroy skirts so I'm guessing it'll last. I'm not a fan of the colour but everything in my closet is black right now.. I'll be wearing it in the spring/summer more! 


There's a really cute floral band on the inside! It was really loose so I sewed it to my size :3 


This super cute nightie is from Marshalls as well and it was about $20. They usually have some Betsey Johnson clothing there for really cheap! It used to be $75 so I got a really good deal. It's not really my style for lingerie but it's pretty cute and I like the flowers and bows on the straps. 


The last thing I got was this netted shirt from H&M! It was $10 but I was really on the edge of buying it since I'm not sure what to wear with it. So if any of you guys have outfit ideas comment below or tell me!! 


That's all for this post! I'm going try and post more but I'm busy with school and finals for the next two weeks :c Anyways, till then!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god, your boots are so gorgeous! And I love the yellow skater skirt! $2 is an amazing bargain!

    michelleytan.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting! i'll get back to you as soon as i can ヽ(●´ε`●)ノ♡~