Sunday, January 12, 2014

♡ Stay Cute haul ♡


Hey everyone! So I bought a few things from Staycute in December and it finally came! I placed my order on Christmas Eve and it shipped on the 27th, it took a while since it was ordered during the holidays. After almost two weeks it arrived! I was so happy I tweeted it and they followed me on instagram and twitter :-)  They have really cute clothes so check it out 


These are the things I got minus one item. Everything was a size small (except the beanies of course) and they fit so well! I'm pretty sure that all their clothing is printed on American Apparel so you know you're getting good quality items. The hoodie is SO soft on the inside, I slept it in! I'll be wearing it for lazy/comfy outfits, probably with the beanies too! The whatever forever shirt is so cute and I'll pair it with black leggings/skirts and white shoes. The only item I left out was a pencil skirt which I bought for my friend as a present! 


Overall rating!

Their clothes are so cute and one of a kind! Since it's printed on AA it makes me love them even more. Everything is comfy and adds a little more cuteness to my dark outfits. Definitely ordering from them again! Plus, the owner is so cute and nice :3 
I'll post some outfits with these on instagram so follow me if you're not already! @pastel_cum!



1 comment:

  1. you are literally the cutest thing ever omg :3

    http://keepitcutee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting! i'll get back to you as soon as i can ヽ(●´ε`●)ノ♡~