Sunday, March 16, 2014

♡ UO boots review ♡


Hey babes! I've been eyeing these cute boots from Urban Outfitters for a while! I was going to wear it for my prom outfit (I don't think I'm even going heh) and casually since I adore chunky boots. A couple reviews made me on edge if I wanted them or not but I decided to get them anyways. You can look at the boots here


First off, they run small. I ordered a whole size up and they fit pretty well! They're made of vegan leather and are so cute. I love the ribbed design in the front and the back. The bottom is made of plastic which is really cheap for what I paid for ($80). That's really the most disappointing things about these boots. 


The heels are about 2 inches and the platform 1 inch. After a while of walking around in them, they started to hurt but it wasn't a big deal! It's easily paired with most of my clothes so that's a plus! I really do love they style and look of these boots so I'll be wearing them more often. I tried to go online and look for boots that are black and chunky but there weren't many plain ones so I just went with these :-) I'm super happy I got them because they're so lovely! 

Overall Rating! 
They're cute and stylish but you need to size down a whole size and they're too expensive for the quality! I would look for a cheaper, similar pair unless you really like these! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting! i'll get back to you as soon as i can ヽ(●´ε`●)ノ♡~