Tuesday, March 11, 2014

♡ Pretty Prom Dresses ♡


Hey guys! Last week my school announced the theme for prom and it's 1920's Black Tie Event! I'm pretty excited because I'm actually going and I've never been to a dance, let alone social gathering!! Anyways, I was searching around for cute dresses and Modcloth seemed to ship the fastest and had vintage dresses so everything in the post is from there. These are just some cute things I found that would match the theme a bit! 


1  2 ♥ 3 ♥ 4



1 ♥ 2 ♥ 3 


1  2 ♥ 3


1 ♥ 2 ♥ 3 ♥ 4  



1 ♥ 2 ♥  3 ♥ 4


It's really all about long necklaces, hair accessories, and pearls during this time. I watched Great Gatsby for inspiration haha. For shoes, flats and low heels will do because you'll get tired from high heels! I'd rather be comfortable and cute than hurt my feet :c Modcloth has so many shoes it's crazy! It's a great site and ships pretty quickly.

Hair/Ear Chain 
 Bun Pin ♥ Pearl Pin set

Well, that's it! Check out other stores for pretty dresses like Asos, Lulus, and Nastygal

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting! i'll get back to you as soon as i can ヽ(●´ε`●)ノ♡~