Wednesday, November 6, 2013

♡ Christmas Wishlist ♡


The holiday season is approaching quickly! I can't wait for Christmas because this year I'm doing Secret Santa with a group of friends and this is my first time ever! I made a little list of things I've been wanting recently. Hopefully, some of these show up as presents! The ones in pink are the items I like a lot more than the others. I'll be making a couple DIY presents posts too! I might start to put a song after every post because someone asked me to share my music so I hope you guys like it! Tell me what you think 
1.) Pastel bag
2.) Pretty flowers or plants! 
3.) Anything from Lush!
4.) Fujifilm Instax Mini
5.) Maroon circle scarf
6.) Too Faced Natural Eye Shadow
7.) Maybelline concealer
8.) Benefit Coralista blush 
9.) Neff red beanie 
10.) Huf socks 

Trying To Be Cool Breakbot Remix - Phoenix



5 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I want a polaroid camera too! By the way, love your blog!

    Wanna follow each other on GFC/Bloglovin'?
    michelleytan.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! well i hope you do come across one soon and thanks so much c:

      Delete
  2. Your blog is a gem, I'm in love! I've had this Fujifilm for a little over a year now and it's wonderful, I hope you get one! I'm really looking forward to seeing more from you. c:

    sweetaesthetics.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stumbled across your blog and omg, I love it! Looking forward to seeing more & followed!

    http://swervecity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want #1 & #4! You have a new follower here.

    fashion-sage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you for commenting! i'll get back to you as soon as i can ヽ(●´ε`●)ノ♡~