Monday, November 25, 2013

♡ Room Decor ♡


Hey guys! I've been really absent from all my social networking sites except for twitter. I don't really feel motivated to post anything since school has been a bit difficult recently. On Wednesday it's Thanksgiving break so I'll be posting more about what's happening for Thanksgiving and all that! Follow me on twitter, which I'm really active on or my tumblr and insta! Links are the little gifs in my about me c:


These are just a few things I came across while looking for cute things to put in my room and I'd like to share some with ya'll! I guess it'll show you more of my personal style which is, you could say a bit "earthy!" 


(I just ordered this and it'll arrive soon so I'll show ya'll!)







2 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out the questions on my blog! x

    michelleytan.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awh thank you so much, michelle! I'll answer your questions on my next blogpost :3

      Delete

thank you for commenting! i'll get back to you as soon as i can ヽ(●´ε`●)ノ♡~