Wednesday, December 18, 2013

♡ Recent purchases ♡


I bought clothes from American Apparel for the first time online! It came in about 3-4 days. I got 30% (thank you Bri!) my whole purchase too! They were having a free gift for a holiday and I put the code in for a free bow but it wasn't included :c I don't know why but I'm guessing you can't apply more than one code per order. 


I got the new baby doll velvet dress in black, here! I got an xs, it's really soft and comfy! I wouldn't recommend it if you don't like wearing short dresses because it barely goes down to cover your underwear. I wore this for my band winter concert with black heels and I got a lot of compliments! This dress is so comfortable- I went to sleep in it!!
I also bought their thigh highs in black. It fits really well and keep your legs warm! It's great for winter and I've been wearing it with a lot of my outfits.
This is what the dress looks like on me! 



The bag I'm wearing has been on my wishlist since forever and I finally got it! Modcloth has so many cute items and I always look through their site when I'm bored! You can view the bag here! I'm happy that I have a roomy bag that can go with my lighter outfits. It'll be great for summer :3 Also, I'll be posting a "whats in my bag" really soon! Have a great night babes! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for commenting! i'll get back to you as soon as i can ヽ(●´ε`●)ノ♡~