Sunday, February 23, 2014

♡ February 22 Adventure ♡


Hey guys! Sorry I've been really MIA for quite some time. School is really kickin' my butt. Anyways, I went on a little adventure with my friends, Jose, Mary, and Skylar, on Saturday! It was really fun :-) All these beautiful pictures were taken by Skylar and you can see more of his photos of that day and his others here



We went to a rad restaurant called Eastburn, it was all of our first time! You could sit on swings while eating which was different but fun. There was also paper on the table that you could draw on and Jose gave me his drawing  The food was yummy and the atmosphere was really nice so I would recommend going there probably with a date!   


My beautiful date Mary! Check out her instagram here. Sorry for the bad lighting on the right picture! It was really sunny behind me so it turned out really dark :c


Mary had to leave so the rest of us roamed the streets of downtown Portland! I think this is my favourite picture from that night because Jose and I are thugs. (Stupid bag ruined the shot)


We went to a fancy mall and walked around! This is my new lock screen on my phone too. The city looked really pretty at night and the sunset was outstanding! I couldn't get a picture of it though. 



I really like this photo too! The outside makes it look really nice wow~


We walked around the waterfront and relaxed for a while and it was really nice. I love walking around at night and the water and bridges looked and sounded really pretty! I had a great day overall and hope I can go do this more often!  

1 comment:

thank you for commenting! i'll get back to you as soon as i can ヽ(●´ε`●)ノ♡~